Senior Pavements Engineer
Pavement Management Services (PMS) is an Australian based high technology civil engineering consultancy specialising in quality pavement testing, design, evaluation and management of roads, airports and ports. Our client portfolio spans construction, consulting, and government clients across multiple markets.
With a strong pipeline of work in Australia, we are looking for an experienced Pavements Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of pavement and asphalt projects here in Australia. Your portfolio will include new pavement design, rehabilitation design, testing and pavement management advisory services.
This will also include being involved with the delivery of pavement research/investigation projects that identify innovative practices that ultimately lead to better, value-for-money outcomes. You will also be involved in contributing to pursuits and bid tendering.
Focusing on team performance, you will require the ability to show initiative and thrive on challenges, and the capacity to manage competing demands and support business needs and goals. This is an opportunity to work within a consultancy where you will need to have a strong commercial acumen, the ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues alike in both written and verbal forms and the ability to manage multiple demands ensuring delivery of projects to the required quality, time and budget needs. You will have degree qualifications in civil or pavement engineering and have a strong passion within the Pavements field.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering (or similar);
- 10+ years’ experience in flexible and rigid pavements;
- Consulting experience;
- Experience in delivering pavement solutions for a range in infrastructure projects including the assessment of existing pavements, design of new pavements, development of pavement rehabilitation designs;
- Have an extensive background and knowledge of pavement design standards;
- Exhibit sound knowledge of pavement materials and characteristics;
- Experience across highways, industrial, maritime, airfields – Advantageous;
- Demonstrated experience in using pavement design software.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to discuss this role, please give us a call on +61 8 240 8585.
Company Website: www.pavement.com.au
Location: Sydney, Perth or Melbourne
Closing date for applications by 16 December 2017.